Here, there, everywhere

|
On top of my trip to the Philippines in a few months, I'm also trying to coordinate my Asian backpacking excursion in August with my friend Charmaine. Today she forwarded me a list of places her friend suggested she visit here in Asia and OH MY GOD are all the places he mentioned beautiful. My original itinerary was only limited to China, but hot damn, if I skip out on the chance to visit some of these places, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself. EVER.

Bagan, Myanmar




Si Phan Don, or 4000 Islands, Laos


Yangshuo, China

And/Or Nepal... Mongolia... Anybody else have any other suggestions?

I don't know how I'm going to afford it all. I guess I should start skimping on groceries now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen

did you see my flight details - I posted them on my blog. Im actually leaving Japan on the 26th NOT 27th and then spending a night in Taipei...What did you finalise in the end?

Hope you are well

pete

bec said...

hey karen! just replying to your message. no, hope to meet my mate there if we get our times right!! can't wait to go. whats it like? and no, i did not go to that last jet party i live quite far away!