Top 10

|
There's a blog-tag going on in the Xanga blog world (where I keep my other blog) that tells us to list 10 attributes of our ideal man/woman. Here is my take:

The ten attributes to my ideal man are:

1. Funny as hell. Dry wit is the preferred choice of humor, but he's a definite keeper if he can keep me rollin'. He has to make me laugh on my good days, my fat days, my bad hair days, my shitty work days, and on days when my world feels upside down.
2. Is a balance between book smart and street smart.
3. Has goals, ambitions, and plans. Even if some of his goals are a bit far-fetched, at least he knows what he wants out of life. I don't want to waste time with a guy who just dilly-dally's with his life. Or else, where would I fit in the picture?
4. Outgoing and extremely social. Gets along with my friends, my family, his family, his friends, the neighborhood grocery store clerk, and his work colleagues. A guy who is well-rounded, wholesome, and down-to-earth is mm-mmmm sexxxxxxxxy.
5. He has to find me attractive even on the days when I'm too lazy to shave my pits or my legs. Or when I let one rip, because, damnit, everybody farts. Basically, I just want somebody who knows how to make me feel wanted regardless of what I'm wearing, how I'm feeling, or how much weight I've gained.
6. Has substance, character, opinions, and a functioning brain. I've met some guys who....don't.....really....have....much....to...say about anything. I don't like awkward silences.
7. Makes me feel protected. I hate fucking pansies or guys who can't walk the talk.
8. Takes care of his body. Any guy who flosses is always a plus on my book because that means he actually pays attention to the minor details of his health. He has to eat healthy, exercise regularly, drink in moderation, and practice good hygeine. But I'll pass on the metrosexuals, thankyouverymuch.
9. Knows how to please a woman in more ways than one [wink].
10. Has the uncanny ability to make me swoon, giggle, blush all at the same time with the right choice of words, actions, or touch.



Uh, tag, you're (whoever is reading this) it!

0 comments: