Mexican dinner night with two Americans, a Brazillan, an Italian, and an Australian in Japan.

|
I enjoy going to clubs, tearing up the dance floor (pretending to at least), and getting obnoxiously drunk with friends, but that scene gets old veryverrrrrrrrrry quickly. Maybe it's a sign that I'm getting older, but I much prefer total chill and laid-back dinner parties over rowdy bars and clubs. I think having a conservative 41 year-old roommate for the past 7 months is starting to rub off on me. Next week I'm going to discover I have an affinity for making doilies and crepe flower arrangements.

Last Saturday night Mary had Mexican dinner night at her apartment. Roberto, Ronnie, Justin, Mary, and I enjoyed Taco Bell seasoned tacos (I made homemade tortillas!), cheese cake, and two bottles of wine. It was a fabulous, fun-filled night of chatting, picture-snapping, and stuffing our faces with tacos. We already booked a date for our next dinner party. I hope to have these more often, but I'm always up for dancing any night of the week...

0 comments: