Hi. My name is Karen Grace, but you can call me FATSO.

|
I think the last time I ate something relatively healthy was about three weeks ago. Lately I've been gorging on anything that's fast, convenient, and just enough to hold me down for a few hours. Basically that's anything small enough to be shrink-wrapped and sold at 7-11. Before Christmas, I was on track with my diet. I actually ate a balanced meal that included all the necessary daily intakes of protein, greens, vitamins, fruits, and carbs. But after two weeks of feasting on massive portions of food from my favorite restaurants at home, I've had much difficulty shaking off my holiday appetite. I am living proof that it is possible to gain weight in Japan.

So far today I've eaten a granola bar, two fruit smoothies, an apple danish, fries from McDonald's, 4 gyoza/potstickers, and naan from the supermarket. And it's only 4:30 in the afternoon. I am the queen of carbs, bioooooooooootch.

Tomorrow I'm signing up for the gym.


(And I have less than two months before I have to wear that horrid bikini. Golden Week. Philippines. Two months. Fuck.)

0 comments: